We have a Dude Ranch pretty close by.
It is up by the trail head to the Grand-daddy Lakes
in the high Unitas.
Doug has a patient who runs the trail rides
and so every now and then we go riding.
We went last Friday,
Doug, Abbie and I.
It was a gorgeous afternoon.
It's our time to pretend like we know what we're doing
and that we aren't nervous one bit about something happening
that we can't control.
Yep.
We know how to ride a horse.
(The little tykes are the sons of the trail master.)
(So. Okay. THEY are the ones who know how to ride a horse...)




1 comment:
I am green with envy! I LOVE horseback riding. I think my last ride was when our family went camping with Uncle Craig and Aunt Marcy at Mirror Lake. That is beautiful country and on horseback you can really look about and drink it all in.
Post a Comment