Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Thought There Were More...

...but you know,
it's harder than you might think to remember
to take photos of your feet in
interesting places.

Nonetheless, I give to you
My Feet...

with Doug's waiting for the metro-Washington, DC:

at our Rivah house by the York River, Virginia
mixed in with the water from the Chesapeake Bay:
(the tide was coming in)

Gloucester Point, Virginia:

with Miss Abbie taking The Walk Back In Time
Williamsburg, Virginia:

with some of the kids on the brick paths of Williamsburg, Virginia:

on the crushed oyster shell path of the Governor's Palace
in Williamburg, Virginia:

in the Atlantic Ocean:

on a foundation of a building at the original site of
Jamestown, Virginia
(one of my favorite places on this old earth):
I LOVE Virginia.
After 20 years, I stand by my words:
"I'd move back in a heart-beat."

PS: As some of you may notice, I also love my cheap plastic flip flops from Hawaii. My current pair is getting holes in the bottoms of the soles. If anyone is going to Hawaii would you please get me another pair? Or two (I don't think I'm going back anytime soon). Size 9. Black. They were $4.95 last time I bought some. They may cost more now. I'll pay you back. Thankee.


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

This reminded me of your trip to France! Do let me know if your mom is OK, will ya, Shaun. I have missed her she use to come by so often to my blog. Hope RS is treating you well.

velinda said...

Well now that's about the coolest thing I've seen since . . . . you went to France? . . . . no, in some ways cooler. That is amazing how it gives you such a "you are there" sensation. good job.