Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gotta Love 'Em

This is my family.
My husband
and my sons
and my daughter.

Look at how short Doug and I seem to be.
I'm 5'9" and Doug is 6'1".
We aren't short people, fercryinoutloud!

Anyway, that's not the point.
This is the point:
I LOVE my family!
They are fine people
and I am so blessed to be with them.

Great kids.
Wonderful kids.
My kids!

I just wanted to share these reunion pictures with you
of my family.

Kinda makes you want to smile, doesn't it?!


5 comments:

happybritton said...

It does for me! It makes me smile REAL big! What a great family!

Bonnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bonnie said...

I never dreamed I would be the shortest one in my family either at 5'8" but I am. Your family is so cute I just love all that red hair. I have another friend who has 7 kids, 3 redheaded boys and one blondie, and two blond girls as well. Great family, Shauna!

Bowen Family said...

That is a great bunch of kids! We sure miss you guys and love you. You have to smile when you see those kids of yours.

Anonymous said...

Looks like Fred is catching up to Sam! So crazzzzy!