I thought my life was busy.
Now I realize that I've been on vacation.
For 54 years.
I have a new opportunity to serve in my church.
Unless you're LDS, that may not mean much to you.
I've known for awhile that this was going to happen
but it became "official" last weekend.
So this week I've been even busier
learning my responsibilities and
taking care of business.
(Sing it, Baby!)
I get to work with some amazing women
and we'll get to share some wonderful experiences.
So I just wanted to say that on top of my already busy summer
(in which I've done very little blogging)
I now have this big responsibility
and that's why I haven't been around.
But my Mom told me to post a new picture
because she was done looking at bison.
And I'm an obedient daughter.
Abbie at Yellowstone
Can I tell you how much I adore this girl?
When I look at this picture I see an almost-young-lady.
She is the best girl in the world!
And looking at her picture is a lot better
than looking at a bison.




4 comments:
OH MY, I do have to be careful how I go about "mothering" my children, especially when they have a blog! I always love seeing sweet Abbie's photo, so thank you very much!
Bonnie had the secret to regular blogging by getting up early mornings when her husband left for work. Now he is retired, it has impacted her blogging time.
I know you will love your service in Relief Society. Request that they sing a Primary song every Sunday just for you!
XOXOXOXOMOM
haha Mom! I will do anything for you, even update my blog! And guess what? We ARE singing a Primary song in Relief Society tomorrow!! I'm trying as best as I can to make RS as fun as Primary without confusing all the sisters!
Congrats, Shaun. You will love it. It is not easy, it is not as fun as primary but the rewards are many. You will be a great President. You will gain a larger testimony of visiting teaching, oh boy, yes you will. Enjoy the journey and your Abbie is beautiful. Your bisons were cute but didn't hold a candle to your best little friend.
Love and best wishes to you and your mom too!
Bonnie, an ex-RS Pres.
Hope your first day was great, Shaun!
Love, B
Post a Comment