I have a little shelf in our entry hall that I decorate every month according to the goings-on of that month. Sometimes it gets changed out a little late, like a week into the new month. But that's the nature of a busy life.
I took a picture today of the shelf. Today. September 15. Two weeks into the month of September:
I lost the month of August.
I'm in the process of losing September.
I'm strangely not overly concerned.




2 comments:
This is GREAT. That is a darling little shelf and it looks like fun pioneer things for July but in September it is still a cute shelf with pioneer things, so I am happy you took a photo and posted a blog rather than re-decorate the shelf---the things that matter most compared to the things that don't matter so much or however that goes!
Thanks for the post!
I look forward to seeing you and Abbie on Friday!!
I've got this amazing copper pumpkin that looks awesome in my kitchen on a shelf so I just left it there all year. Now I am all ready for Fall. Good, huh? I am at the age that I never thought I'd get too where I am losing my enthusiasm for all of that. I am hoping it is a stage because I really want to be enthused about all the holidays.
Have fun with your Mom and Abbie!
Post a Comment