I am declaring today
a go-no-place day.
A stay-at-home day.
A catch-your-breath day.
On this cool-ish, rainy-ish Autumn day
I am staying home.
I'm not going anywhere.
I may or may not do my hair and put on make-up.
After all the busy-ness of the last few weeks
(and I really do mean BUSY)
today is a day for
stay-at-home-busy-ness.
A day to pay the bills.
Do the ironing.
Go through a paper pile or two.
Maybe do some reading.
If I feel real extreme I may even
take a nap!
What? Thinking about a nap when it is still morning?
Yes! Why not?!
I declare this a day to think about naps!
It is a day to post a blog.
A day to show a picture
of our beautiful tomatoes picked last night.
I've been waiting for a day like today.
A good 'ol do-nothing day.




2 comments:
You HAVE had a lot going on at your house! Enjoy your day but also beware. On such a day, someone or something could come knocking on the door of your relaxed and restful day! Best keep your sneakers near and your lipstick on!!
haha! I hadn't thought about that, Mom! It always happens like that, too...
Post a Comment