Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Woman's Work is Never Done?

May I state the obvious here?
I need to say this:
IT JUST DOESN'T END.

It doesn't matter what I put on my list.
It doesn't matter how much I accomplish in a day.
It doesn't matter what time I get up in the morning or what time I go to bed at night.

I'M NEVER DONE.

Never. Not ever.

There is always something left to do.

It's only 10:15 in the morning. And I'm exhausted.


3 comments:

Jen said...

But if by some miracle we ever did get done, we would only think of something else to do and then it would start all over again:)

PS I am tired too. Really, really tired.....

velinda said...

This is a case where the advantage goes to the woman with very low standards. p.s. the words we have to type in to prove we're not a robot are getting insanely difficult. I flunk two out of three tries everytime. (not a complaint to you, but if the universe is listening in, I'm ok with it).

Shaun at Oak Den said...

when did the words happen? Did I authorize them? Have they always been there? I wonder if I can get rid of them?

Low standards? I think so.