On Saturday I had a BIGGER bowl of these:
And so I made a whole a whole bunch of this:
Those remaining bananas in the bowl will have to be used
for smoothies.
We're just about banana'ed out.
There is magic in the way one thinks. If we expect the worst, we will get the worst. If we expect the best, we will receive the best. If we train our minds to have faith in God and ourselves, we are using one of the great laws of life. If we think and live righteously, happiness will find its place in our lives. It is amazing when we expect the best how forces are set in motion which cause the best to materialize.From The Teachings of Howard W. Hunter
2 comments:
Sorry about deleting my first message, I am a terrible typist!
I am not a huge banana fan but I absolutely love banana bread. It is a red light food for me...cannot even have it in the house as I'll eat the whole thing one sliver at a time.
It looks divine, Shaun...you are a great homemaker! When are you leaving for France? You must be getting so excited again!
Post a Comment