Friday, June 18, 2010

Pop That Corn

When we were living in Virginia going to dental school my parents sent us a really great Christmas gift one year: a Felknor's Theater Popcorn Popper.

We still have that popcorn popper and we still use it. There is something about stirring that paddle and hearing that popcorn popping away and smelling that good old fashioned popcorn smell that makes me happy.

The other night I popped two batches and we watched Anne of Green Gables on DVD while listening to the ever-so-full river rushing down the mountain.

It's a good life up here in the mountains at Snowbird. A good life.


1 comment:

Dorothy said...

I have problems when I post. I tried earlier and it didn't work. I will try again. I just want you to know what a nice surprise to see two posts from you in a week!! Yay! It is much more fun to log on and see a new post!! I'm proud of you!! I could almost smell the popcorn and hear the river! I bet many at Iron Blasom were craving popcorn as the aroma wafted out into the hallways.
Keep on Posting!!!