Thursday, April 7, 2011

S'up?

One would think that I'm done blogging about my life.
That I've run out of things to say.
That not much is going on.
And none of that would be true.

So what's up? Where have I been?
WhathaveIbeendoingthathasbeensoimportantthatIhaven'tbeenblogging?

I don't have an answer for that.

BUT!

Our water is back!
The city pipe has thawed.
I have the dishwasher AND the washing machine going
right now AT THE SAME TIME!
St. Patrick's Day came and went

And I turned 55 as a result of that day.
(really? yes.)


I spent Spring Break doing taxes


The snow has happily melted around these parts
(but not in the mountains)


And Miss Abbie is getting interested again in sewing

It's just regular, lovely, normal life around here.
With our OWN running water.
:)


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Good to see you here Shaun and glad to know all is well. Nice for you to have your water back. Hi and love to your mom! B