Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Fickleness of Mother Nature


After a day of
will it?
won't it?
will it?
won't it?
we now have an answer...

it



WILL!

I'm not sure what to think of this.

Is this indicative of what our winter will be like?

We didn't even finish with Autumn!

We were still playing in the leaves today!

I'm pretty sure things are going to warm up in the next few days.
(Warm up to the 50's, that is.)
But there is no denying that
it is time to mentally prepare
for WINTER,
whether we like it or not!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Looks like our house. I am cold.

Bonnie said...

Isn't it crazy? It was warm last week. For once I got out just in time to avoid strep and snow. I hope it is just a hiccup and you'll get a full measure of autumn. I am hoping winter stays away for awhile.