Friday, October 30, 2009

I Need To...




...go on either a bike ride or a walk

...finish the laundry

...ice the cookies

...pack

...figure out how Luther is getting out at night and block it

...get my Primary music ready for Sunday (I want to teach a song in French, do I dare try?)

...make some cookie deliveries to my visiting teaching ladies since I couldn't make arrangements with my companion to go visiting and I want to do something (and really, who doesn't like the consolation prize as much as, if not better than, the visit?!)

...make a list of things I need to do in The Land of Many Stores

...make a list of things I want to do in The Land of Many Stores

...quit making this list and get to work


1 comment:

Bonnie said...

This is good. You are packing? Yes, to teaching the song in French! You have made some beautiful cookies! You didn't have nap on your list but you should! Enjoy the day...tomorrow is another day. Your Visiting Teachees will miss you!

Hugs, Bon