NEW VACUUM.
I want a new vacuum.
I NEED a new vacuum.
I have a new vacuum...
Are you happy now, Martha?
Enjoy!
Work hard!
Keep those floors clean!
We have a house of music.
Lots of kinds of music.
Ipods loaded with music.
Over 400 CD's in the stereo cabinet
(who uses CD's anymore?)
(who uses stereos anymore?)
Accounts with the itunes store give us
instant music.
We have classical music and Sam's funk
and everything in-between.
Not kidding you.
We have guitars in this family:
electric, classical, hollow body, acoustic.
We have:
piano-trombone-trumpet-drums-electric keyboard-ukulele-recorders.
And now we have...
a new stringed instrument.
Miss Abbie begins lessons this week from Jessie,
who also teaches her Irish step dance class.
Enjoy the beautiful sounds, Mary.
Life needs to have beautiful music.
The Land of Many Stores was very good to use this past weekend.
And it was great to be with Gramma.
And it was wonderful to be with all our away-from-home sons.
On another note:
We had one of the most frustrating games
of Settlers of Catan
yesterday afternoon.
Doug did what no one else has dared to do
and used the Saboteur card.
I never recovered from that blow.
I have a very fake smile here.




1 comment:
How nice that you have a new vacuum! Martha would be thrilled! It is nice to have a home full of music. It just adds so much beauty to any day. Two of ours play the piano very well and they all sang in choir in high school. Chris plays piano and guitar and filled his mission with music in Brazil. At the time he was the only one that could play one of those little plug in pianos they have in some far away places. Grandkids from each household are learning to play, it is exciting to see and hear when we visit. Lately I have been stuck on big Band era music. It reminds me of my parents and my childhood and the good old days.
Better luck with your next Settlers game! Have a beautiful day! XOXO B
Post a Comment