I have really wonderful children.
Not too many left at home.
But they are really wonderful.
There is magic in the way one thinks. If we expect the worst, we will get the worst. If we expect the best, we will receive the best. If we train our minds to have faith in God and ourselves, we are using one of the great laws of life. If we think and live righteously, happiness will find its place in our lives. It is amazing when we expect the best how forces are set in motion which cause the best to materialize.From The Teachings of Howard W. Hunter
4 comments:
And they are so wonderful because they have such wonderful parents! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
I love when you do this. Just simply sharing a picture and a nice comment of the love for your children. I just get butterflies in my tummy everytime, and it makes me so excited to become a mother.
Is it true that you three are blood relatives? I see three happy faces but I don't see any resemblance!
ha ha Bonnie! I always say that to my kids when they accuse me of being weird!
Erica, you are one of my favorite people. But you know that.
Mom, REALLY? Actually, I don't either!
Post a Comment