Monday, February 22, 2010

You And George


He's the Father of our country
You're the Father of our children.

He had teeth issues
You deal with teeth issues.

He commanded an army
You were in the army.

He lived in Virginia
You lived in Virginia.

He had red hair in his younger years
You had red hair in your younger years.

You both share this birthing day
Only he has 230 years on you.

Happy birthday, Doug!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo


4 comments:

happybritton said...

by George, you're right!
(teehee)

Shaun at Oak Den said...

Good one, Erica!

Bonnie said...

Shaun you are so creative! I love this. Happy Birthday to Doug! Tell your mom hi for me...I hope she comments often. She is probably laughing her head off, ever since I said I was raising the bar because of her comment...I have been slacking off due to many things on my plate. After Thursday though things will improve!

A few days closer to spring...it was gorgeous here today. We had 71 degrees last week! XOXO Bon

velinda said...

What a great poem. I was stunned to see that Doug's red hair is past tense, too. Where have all the red hairs gone? Long time passing . . . Happy Late Bday to Doug and I might as well add Happy Early Bday to Shauna!