*********************************
1. Age: 56
2. Favorite part of my day: If I've had a really good sleep it could possibly be when I wake up early and face a day full of possibilities. It could possibly be late at night when everyone is asleep and I can be alone while I work on something. If I do get up early then it could possibly be when I take a quick nap around 12:30-ish. If I make a fun meal it could possibly be when my family is gathered around the dinner table. But it is probably when I climb into bed at night!
3. Loving: Springtime. The green grass and trees. Sleeping with the windows open. Hearing the birds in the morning. Feeling stronger after my surgery.
4. Longing for: Having my full strength back so that I can vacuum and exercise hard and CLEAN THIS HOUSE. Longing for our annual week at Snowbird. Longing for new possibilities.
5. Inspired by: The de-cluttering and reorganizing I've done this year. I can't wait to get back to it.
6. Dreaming of: Finally getting a deck built. A new yard. The ocean. Always the ocean.
7. Needing: To keep my mouth more shut and my ears more open and my mind more calm. And more fruit.
8. Navigating: The world of adult children who are trying to navigate the world of adulthood. The important relationships in my life. Who I am in this second half of life.
9. Struggling with: Wanting to do more physically but not having my strength all the way back. Learning how to be content with my path and learning how to see the joy and blessings and goodness on that path.
10. Knowing: That I can always do a little bit more and be a little bit better every day. That I cannot change or control anyone else, but I can change and control my thoughts and actions. That I can choose my own happiness.






No comments:
Post a Comment