Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School Boy

I always take a picture of the kids on the first day of school as we head out. I haven't had to actually take anyone for a few years but now all my drivers are gone. This could get overwhelming!

And so, yesterday school started and this is my sweet Jake on his first sophomore day of high school. Jake is our first child to have gone to school full-time for a year, except for Nick who went to half day kindergarten full time! Last year Jake was a full time public school student. This year I felt that he should only go part time and be in our home school part time. Hopefully this will be the best of both worlds for him.


And so, here's to the beginning of another school year. May it be full of good experiences and happy growth and wonderful memories!

No comments: