Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Scout Scrappin'

Just because I worked so hard in it and spent from Wednesday until Saturday sitting at this table working on it and my family didn't expect anything much from me during this time, I wanted to take a picture of what my life was like for those days. I did, of course, have to take care of other things, and there was a Vernal trip in there because I had to go to the scout store to get stuff, but I really did spend most of my time getting Fred's scout scrapbook made.

As an indication of my life, notice the wilting 4th of July table centerpiece sitting on the table at the end of August. Sheeesh!

The scrapbook turned out great. Fred's friends had fun looking at it Sunday night at the Court of Honor. I love capturing the memories and being creative with them. I love how being creative rejuvenates me.

Lest you think I totally neglected my family, Doug and the kids left on Friday for the Park City Jazz Festival, their 8th year, and came back on Sunday morning. They had their kind of fun, too and I was able to work hard. I'm glad I did it.

No comments: