So, I was working on dinner for tonight and thinking that while I stood at the counter shredding chicken, or at the stove stirring "until thick and bubbly", I could be reviewing
Hamlet for my Mom-School lesson tomorrow. Then, as I was doing that I thought, "This is kind of funny. I do this a LOT and I bet only my family knows because who else would see this?"
So I pulled out my lovely camera (which I am so very happy to have back) and began documenting the process of a home school mom in order to answer the oft-asked question: "How do you do it??"
Shred the chicken
Stir until thick and bubbly, then add chicken
Make the pie crust

And that is how it is done. Hamlet and home-made chicken pot pie.
If you let it happen, you really can get a lot of reading done while you cook.
2 comments:
Too Funny!
Years ago, the Stake Young Women's leader told me that whenever they went on a hike at Girl's Camp, Shauna was always reading a book, so it doesn't surprise me at all that she reads while she is preparing dinner!
I am Not Samuel but I am Shauna's Mom--Don't know how come it says Samuel!!!
Post a Comment