Sunday, September 28, 2008

Curses, Foiled Again!

Well, now. Looking at this photo of my handsome son you wouldn't think I had been cursed or foiled.

And I'm not.

At least not by my son.


The computer, however, is playing games on us and I'm not able to scan pictures in to use.

Old
pictures.

Pictures from 23 years ago that I can use to pay tribute to my handsome son who has his birthday today.

Thankfully I have some photos loaded into the computer and am able to use this picture taken last July at our family reunion. And tomorrow I may be calling this handsome son of mine to ask how to get the printer/scanner working again.

Until then, Happy Birthday to Nicholas! He is the child that made me a Mother. I love this son more than words can say.

Hopefully in the next day or so I'll be able to get some of the darling and charming photos of my little son through the years.

September 28th. A very special day, indeed.

No comments: