Monday, May 18, 2009

16 Reasons Why...


...I love you, Jake (in no particular order):

Whiterocks Canyon-2008

1. You have a great ability to have fun with life.

Moab withe Dad and brothers
May, 2009


2. Your random thoughts are actually fun, or interesting, and your ability to have them is fascinating!

Moab trip, May 2009

3. You play beautiful piano music and I'm really impressed with how you are learning a lot of the piano music on your own. I enjoy hearing the beautiful music.

Scout trip, 2008

4. You have a kind heart. You are a Keeper of a golden heart.

Scout trip, 2008

5. You have a great smile!

Birthday, May 2008

6. I'm impressed with your determination to learn the guitar and how well you can play now.

Grandpa Ralph's funeral
AZ, Sept. 2008


7. You are always willing to be a friend to everyone. You aren't hung up on "who's cool".

@ the corn maze
Oct. 2008

8. One word: HILARIOUS

May, 2008

9. You are a sweet and thoughtful son. And you give the BEST neck massages!

May, 2008

10. You are a good big brother to Abbie, even when it is sometimes hard.

4 Corners
Sept. 2008


11. You are always willing to go to family things, even when we have to travel far and you miss things going on at home.

Moab
April, 2009


12. I love that you are a reader and that you read books that make you think (I know, I know, there have been plenty of Calvin and Hobbes in your time!).

San Diego
Dec. 2008


13.You have a beautiful singing voice and you aren't shy abut singing. You are very musically talented.

Legoland
Dec. 2008


14. You have confidence in yourself. You aren't really concerned about what people think about you.

Band concertJan.2009
15. You have an amazing ability to memorize things. I am impressed with your mind.

Spring 2008

16. You are a good person. You want to do good things and right things.

Jake-o, Happy-Happy Birthday!!

16 years old is pretty exciting!
May this year be one filled with many blessings
and good things for you
as you continue to grow and
become the man you are meant to become.

I love you!!!
xoxo Mom

No comments: