On Saturday Abbie hit the Big Time.
She has been taking a satellite dance class this year through the University of Utah, and Saturday her class went to Kingsbury Hall to perform one of their dances with other classes involved in the program.
It was quite a thrilling experience for all the girls.
I have a real problem with most of the dance classes that are offered for girls these days. I don't approve of all the hoochie-koo moves that girls are doing. I think it is wrong for girls to do such suggestive dancing, and that is why I haven't had Abbie in any dance classes until now.
These classes are very expressive and creative and joyful and girls of all shapes and sizes were dancing-- looking and feeling beautiful.




3 comments:
aborable Abbie. Beautiful girl. What a great time and experience
Brava Abbie! I look forward to more dancing exhibitions!
She looks like she had so much fun! What a neat adventure for her!
Post a Comment