Saturday, May 2, 2009

What's Your Definition Of A Good Time?


Well, here's one of mine:

Staying in a college dorm room with my friend. The kind of dorm room that has two beds, two desks, two closets and built in drawers, one sink, and a communal bath room down the hall!

We brought our own personal quilts to adorn our beds and make the room seem more homey.

Women's Conference was great! There were so many women who went from our corner of Utah, I was pretty impressed. The talks were wonderful, the friendships were sweet, the emotions were tender. 

And the BYU Bookstore was great fun. It is amazing how they always seem to have things there that I didn't know I needed...

On May 14 and 15 there will be re-broadcasts of some of the conference sessions on t.v. Here is where there is information about that. If you have a chance to listen to Bro. and Sis. Hammond, who spoke on Friday, May 1, be sure to watch that one. I don't know if they have the schedule up yet, but check to see if the Hammond's talk is being re-broadcast. And Julie Beck. Watch her talk. Oh, and Susan Jones. Her talk was really good.

It was a great couple of days.


No comments: