I am fine. Without going too much into the junk of life may I just say: "Motherhood is not for sissies." Life is much easier when you only have yourself to fret about. It is a wonder how many times my heart can be broken and still continue to beat.
But beat it does. The beat goes on and so will I.
Just a gentle reminder to be kind to everyone. We just don't know what hidden sorrows people have.
And with that, I am off to BYU for my annual retreat to Women's Conference where I'll join with thousands of like-minded women and be taught and strengthened and edified. This year I'm going with my friend, Ronda, and we'll stay in the dorms and have a grand 'ol time together!




2 comments:
Sorry you are having a tough time. It just brings to mind how happy I am to have opted for BMWs, graduate degr$$, vacation homes etc. instead of kids. Of course, there are those darn cute stray that find me and now keep me from flying off to Europe for a long weekend....
ha ha! Kathy! I knew you'd think something like that!!
Post a Comment