Today I read something she posted yesterday. You can read it here.
When Stephanie wrote about feeling sorry for herself and the hard road she has to walk (and make no mistake--her road IS hard) and how she sat by her dad with tears in her eyes and without having to say anything to him he said to her:
"Everything is under control, don't you worry, it is all under control"
I cried.
We all have, at one time or another, a hard road to walk. For me, the goal is to keep moving. Keep putting one foot in front of the other, even if I go real slow.
My road just got hard and I wanted so much to talk to my Dad about things. Today I read Stephanie's Dad's words to his daughter: Everything is under control, don't you worry, it is all under control. It was almost like hearing my Dad talk to me.
And more than anything I need to remember that Heavenly Father is watching over me and my family and He knows what's going on and...
Everything is under control.
I don't need to worry.
It is all under control.




1 comment:
What did your 3 stooges do now?
Post a Comment