This bush is in our back yard.
I love the wildness of it.
I know we're supposed to trim our bushes
but I don't really care for the perfectly manicured look.
I like a bit of an untamed look.
Every spring this bush starts to hum.
If you look closely-
you'll see scads of bees working hard.
The bush hums with the Bee Song.
Look what I saw in the bush today!
He's a BIG one.
I was very careful around this guy.
Twice he buzzed me off.
Chased me away.
And I obliged.
I do love this bush in the Spring.




6 comments:
On a more serious note, great photography. That one of the bee is pretty amazing.
Really beautiful pictures!!
I love your blog! Don't you just love spring here in Roosevelt? You really take fantastic photos!
-Kati
You must have a really nice camera!
Post a Comment