Can there be too many photos of flowers in the Spring?
After a long, cold, dreary winter
is there such a thing as
too many flower photos?
Is my fascination with pink blossoms and bees
overkill?
There is magic in the way one thinks. If we expect the worst, we will get the worst. If we expect the best, we will receive the best. If we train our minds to have faith in God and ourselves, we are using one of the great laws of life. If we think and live righteously, happiness will find its place in our lives. It is amazing when we expect the best how forces are set in motion which cause the best to materialize.From The Teachings of Howard W. Hunter
3 comments:
I know exactly what you mean. The eye candy is everywhere and I love it more and more each year I think. I am sure you appreciate it even more after a winter in Utah. Your photos are beautiful, Shaun!
Okay, that's too perfect to be real. Are you sure you didn't photo shop that from something in Japan? Great Job!
ha ha! No photoshopping. Real photos!
Post a Comment