So, Shaun, what's up?
What's been going on?
What are you doing?
Taxes.
That's what.
Talk to ya later...
There is magic in the way one thinks. If we expect the worst, we will get the worst. If we expect the best, we will receive the best. If we train our minds to have faith in God and ourselves, we are using one of the great laws of life. If we think and live righteously, happiness will find its place in our lives. It is amazing when we expect the best how forces are set in motion which cause the best to materialize.From The Teachings of Howard W. Hunter
3 comments:
Bummer! Think of France when it gets bad!
I thought you were back in Paris! (I'm happy to give you my accountant's #)
ha ha! I wish.
We do have an accountant. I've just been getting all the papers together and crunching numbers of things and now he can do the rest. No too painful, just very time consuming.
Post a Comment