We have a tradition in our family when we go on adventures.
I don't know where or how it started.
We sing the song: BINGO.
You know the one
about the farmer who had a dog?
We break out in song and sing
sometimes at the top of our voices.
The renditions are getting a little calmer
now that we only have Jake and Abbie in the car.
But we still sing and clap:
Last week on our little consolation trip to St. George
we stopped in Provo to pick up Nick and Sam
and as we were headed out of town...
...the song started
AT FULL TILT!
Yes, it was a rip-roaring time!




3 comments:
Shauna,
It looks like you guys had a great time. I bet you wouldn't have let loose singing BINGO on an airplane.
hahahahaha!! That is something I hadn't thought of, Tami. What if we DID?!
That is an old standard I hadn't thought of in years. Thanks for the memory.
Post a Comment