April 22, 2008
I look at this photo and I see all the funny things my children do and say. I see the goofiness and the laughter and the down-right craziness that happens with these kids (and they remind us that "the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree"...) and I just have to smile. These are really wonderful people and I love being their Mom.
I look at this photo and I see all the funny things my children do and say. I see the goofiness and the laughter and the down-right craziness that happens with these kids (and they remind us that "the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree"...) and I just have to smile. These are really wonderful people and I love being their Mom.




2 comments:
I LOVE this picture! I don't know how to explain it other than it just makes me happy to look at it.
I know they are awesome people because you are their mom. You are such a good example to me.
Yesterday we were in Provo all day long. We laughed almost the whole time and I kept thinking to myself, "I wonder if this is what it is like in Shauna's family?"
I have really enjoyed my children through their ages, but I must say that as they have grown and matured and developed into who they are, it has been really great. They are really funny people and when all the boys are together it can be the funnest and most funniest time! I love that they are all good friends, too. That is a crowning jewel to me.
Post a Comment