Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Co-operative Fun

Last week we co-op Moms had a planning day at the park so we could get ready for our next "school" year (which will start in July). We were so busy planning and discussing and deciding that I almost forgot to take pictures of the kids! The wonderful thing about all our children is that they get along so well and don't worry about being a boy or a girl or too old or too young. This time we put Jake and Ellie into the mix, big high-schoolers, but it didn't faze anyone.

These are just fun shots that prove you are never too old to have a good time on colorful climbing things...


Jenny

Ben, Zach and Hyrum

Abby and Jenny

Jake

Jake telling me "no"

Julia and Lizzy

Miss Abbie

Zach (who FINALLY let me take a picture!)

Ben

Grace

Hyrum

These are great kids and I love being involved with them, and I especially love their moms!

No comments: