Friday, June 6, 2008

Coughing Up a Lung

I'm sitting here in a motel in Logan. Doug and Abbie have gone to do a little swimming. I need to go to bed. The Little Red bike ride is in the morning and I'm wondering what I'm doing here. I've been coughing all week and it has gotten worse every day. I need a day to do nothing. I haven't been on a bike ride since last Saturday. I'm letting my fears start to control my thoughts and motivation. I can't wait until tomorrow night when this is all done and I'm snug in my own bed asleep, and this will all be behind me.

I'm going to ride. I'll just see how far I can get and that's how far I'll go. It will have to be good enough.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Good luck Shauna! I will be thinking about you and praying for you!
-Jen

Tami said...

Shauna,

I hope all goes well. I knew you were coughing on Thursday. I hope it's nothing serious. Good luck tomorrow.

Dorothy said...

Save your lungs Shauna!
Love from Little Red Riding Hood's Gramma!