Friday, June 13, 2008

Please Don't Pop My Bubble!

This is a mission picture that I sent home to my parents in Panama. I was a fairly deep and profound thinker back then and I expressed some of that "profundity" on the back of the picture...




What I didn't REALLY know yet was that sometimes your bubble WILL burst, and that's okay. What matters is how you clean up the mess on your face and if you get back to chewing again or just spit the bubble gum out in dismay and don't try anymore.

Hah! I can still be profound!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I love everything you do! I'm sorry it's been so long for me to get back to you. But sometimes i like to wait for a while because when I come back it's like Christmas! There is so much to read and laugh and smile at!
You look so adorable in your picture by the way.

Shaun at Oak Den said...

Okay, Miss Erica, glad to have you back, and thanks for the compliment! But I'm wondering when you are going to post something new on your blog? I check and there is nothing new. Get busy, Girlie!