So. I'm going through photographs. Hundreds and hundreds of photographs. It is for an assignments for the on-line class I'm taking. Earlier I was sorting through pictures from the end of 1990 and the first months of 1991 and I started noticing a trend. With Sam.
If you need to click on the pictures to enlarge them so you can see what I'm talking about, then do that.

Here's another picture from Christmas, 1990, but with Clark, the son of our friends. I wanted a cute picture with all the boys. And it is cute. But look at Samo sitting back there doing his "Sam" thing.
Cute bath-tub picture with our three boys, Nico and Fred are smiling, and Sam, well, is Sam looking puzzled in a humorous way? What is that expression?
Here we are at Jamestown, VA in April 1991, and there's Sam doing the Sam thing!
It's like as soon as he saw the camera pointing his way he made sure he was going to be noticed. It cracks me up! He is so funny!Hey, do you think this is a middle-child thing? One of those "Don't-forget-about-me-stuck-in-the-middle" kind of things?
He was such a funny kid.
And you know what? He is still really funny. He still makes funny faces. I think he was born to be funny.
Thanks for the guffaws, Samo! You some kinda funny guy.






2 comments:
Ah! Maybe that is it! My middle child is always making crazy faces at my camera. My other two kids pose like little models while Mason pulls his face as much as he can before I snap the shot. He is a funny kid too...
I love it when you post pictures of the boys when they were young. They are just so darn cute. I just stare and stare at how much they have changed! (and how much they haven't changed.) I have seen Sam make that 'puzzled' face many many many times. Thanks for sharing! I had a great laugh! :)
Post a Comment