We spent some time at Gramma's house last weekend, and the three older boys were also there. Before we ate (and after we ate, actually) we spent some time on our Wii, which we took to Gramma's.
(As an aside: because I am writing about the Wii system, every time I write the word we I think the word Wii and it is messing with my head. In my two sentences above I used we five times, and I kept thinking Wii instead of we. I'm getting confused. D'ya think that is the point?)
I'm still not so sure about this way to experience life. Yes, we have had a bit of fun with the thing. But what have we given up?
There is something about the picture I took that really bothers me.
I need to think about this some more.




1 comment:
I don't think you're supposed to do that stuff on the Sabaath. Wii is good for people who live alone and don't get to the gym, or people who have difficulty interacting with others. It IS good for making great Youtube, like when idiots swing a bat and let go, and the bat smashes into a $4000 plasma. Now that's entertainment!
Post a Comment