While I've been ever-so-busy a lot has been going on. Little changes are happening.
I noticed the winds blowing last week. They always start blowing in the Spring.
One morning I paused to listen to a bird calling. Kind of a tense sound. I looked out the window and saw the robin, who was making this peculiar sound, sitting on the fence. Then I heard an answering call. Hummm....Robin Love?
Daily I note (with excitement) what time the sun sets, which is later and later.
The air is warming up. The roof no longer has melting snow that drips off onto the driveway, which would freeze during the night and cause a bit of shakey-skatey excitement in the morning.
There is still a lot of brown going on around here. Brown surrounded with snow stubborn enough to try to stay.
But the strength of green will win this little battle.
The sure signs of Spring are here.
New growth from the strawberry plants pushing their way through the old growth.
A definite sigh that Spring is on the way? The golfers are back! No matter that there are still some snow patches and the greens are anything but.
But here is the happiest Spring sign for me:
Has can one resist the lure of the swing?
And just because it is such a happy color...
Yellow shoes.
Welcome, March. We've been waiting for you!




1 comment:
I know!!! I am so excite I can hardly contain myself!!!!
Post a Comment