Saturday, May 16, 2009

Last Night's Update From Doug:


DAY 1

Great day.

Nick fell and got scratched up.

Chain on Sam's bike broke. Luckily they were able to fix it.

All the boys zonked out in the cabin.

Sam wasted. Couldn't wake up for dinner.

Jake tackled the trail-he-does-not-like and did great.

Doug the only one to get in the pool and soak. Boys go to cabin and sleep.

Doug falls asleep on a pool chair after his soak.

Good dinner at a restaurant. 

Excited to get up today and do it all again. 

*The annual father-sons man trip to Moab*




1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Shaun I remember those days so well. My husband, Jim is a big scouter, biker and outdoor enthusiast and so every outing...he was usually there and most of the time he was in charge.

I am so glad they like it but what a bunch of work for one or two nights. Yikes. And then I'd have tents and sleeping bags, mess kits "airing out" all over for a week.

2 weeks ago we got released after 5.5 years in the young single adult bishopric. Already the kids from our old/new ward are calling Jim about the biking trip across CA this summer. He loves it.

As for me...I enjoy being a girl!