

FOR TODAY, Monday May 4, 2009...
Outside My Window...the sun is shining and the birds are singing. It is a beautiful spring morning.
From the Learning Room...math-math-math. Miss Abbie isn't going to like this!
I am thankful for...the time I was able to spend at Women's Conference last week.
From the kitchen...I would like to clean out the fridge today and take inventory so I can know what can come from the kitchen!
I am wearing...khaki pants and an olive green shirt. Bare feet.
I am creating...many things in my head. I need to finish a little scrapbook about my family's love of different hair styles. A just-for-fun booklet.
I am going...on a 13 mile bike ride with Abbie soon. We're training for The Little Red Riding Hood ride in a month.
I am reading...The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck.
I am hoping...to get the garden plot prepared this week for planting in a week or so.
I am hearing...all those beautiful birds singing.
Around the house...laundry, ironing, bill-paying, all those fun things that need to be done.
One of my favorite things...sleeping with the bedroom window open and feeling the cool air at night.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: dance lessons and a recital, band trip to Denver for Jake, Sam's birthday, a trip down the mountain to see Gramma. Lots going on this week.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
Miss Abbie after church yesterday.




3 comments:
I saw your comment on Marie's Daybook and thought I'd tell you how much I wish I could have been at women's conference this past week. I am sure it was wonderful. I love it when I run into other LDS women online.
The Good Earth is such a great book with a wonderful lesson about working for what you have and how not to treat a wife.
I enjoyed reading your daybook.
Very pretty Miss Abbie!!
Shaun, thank you for visiting me. I will try to catch some of the classes on BYU TV. We are in concord, CA. I was born in Sacramento and my daughter and her family use to live in Fairfield so we have traveled some of the same roads for sure. We are planning on moving to Provo in a year or so to be nearer to two of our three kids and 8 grandkids. Not looking foreard to the weather but the rest will be great.
Post a Comment