Sunday, November 15, 2009

Ch-ch-ch Changes

It has been a rough couple of days
mainly for one person in our family
but of course that ripples out to others.

It's not like she wants to be miserable
or to create misery for others.
She is such a wonderful daughter
and she tries to do what's right
and to be happy and cheerful.

But there comes a time in life
when the pain is just going to come
because things change.

Eeeeyyyy-ouch!

My teeth ache just looking.

This afternoon she declared that
her teeth finally don't hurt.
It has been a little touchy since Thursday
but I think we have our Abbie back.

We're good for 8 more weeks...



4 comments:

Dorothy said...

Oh My!!! First the hair, now the braces. What is going on with my little Abbie? She may have to introduce herself when I see her next time! I am happy the hurt is going away---at least until the next visit with the Orthodontist! I love the colors what with the holidays coming!

Gone Gal said...

I didn't realize her upper teeth are similar to what mom's original placement. A front tooth dead center. I thought teeth were inherited from the father's side - what does Dr. Doug say?

Bonnie said...

Sweet Abbie, she has been through a lot lately. I hope all the tugging doesn't bother her too much. I never had braces and neither did my hubby or any of our kids...so we are clueless. But it cannot be that much fun! Bless her heart!

WesnKim-sidebyside said...

Too funny. Emi got braces last Friday.