Monday, January 11, 2010

I Fell In Love With France-Chapter 8



Because what's not to love about them?
Because they are so humorous.
Because they have become my favorite type of here-I-am-at-this-place photo.
Because I need to finish telling this story.
I give you
The One-Arm-Portraits of us in France:

on the airplane

our first "French " kiss
(ya know, first kiss in France...)

after a long night and day of travel, exploring in Marseille

on the train to Aix-en-Provence

at the castle in Angers

picnic at the castle at Saumur in the Loire Valley

walking across the Seine on first night in Paris

doing the tourist thing


Chateau de Versaille

on the grounds of du Petit Trianon, Marie-Antoinette's little get-away

at the gyro place that Nick and Sam loved
(we went there in their honor)

on the bridge in Vernon on our bike ride to Giverny

at Monet's lily pond

Monet's house and garden

the steps of Sacre Coeur

the Louvre

the Arc de Triomphe on our last night

Now that the holidays are resting in my recent memory I am going to go back a few months and finish my story of France. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about France.

Whowouldathunk?

4 comments:

happybritton said...

Yes, you must finish before you go back again, to share with us "why you fell inlove with France while being with your Eternal Family."
Right?

Carla said...

I enjoy your photos and story's about France. Keep post, telling and sharing. Love the one arm photo's too, Ha!!!

thekreativelife said...

LOVE these photos and your stories of France! Keep 'em coming! ;)

Becca said...

So I love, LOVE, LOVE your blog. I read it everytime you post, whether or not I comment. I love what you have to say. I love knowing I can come here for some witty truth and great pics. Thanks again for sharing.