This week I am involved in a project created by Ali Edwards called "A Week In The Life". This is open to anyone to do, and really, any week can be used. The point is to document your week with words and pictures, all the regular ordinary things that make up your life. I wasn't going to do this project this week because we were supposed to be in France and I would have been doing a travel journal. We cancelled our tickets and took a little consolation-trip to St. George, Utah instead. So while this still isn't a regular routine week for me, I decided to document my week so that I could be in on the energy of everyone else who is doing this project this week.
My family just rolls their eyes now when they see me with the camera.
Yesterday when Doug and Nick were going shopping I gave my little camera to Nick and asked him to take pictures.
"Really?"
"Yes."
"Of anything?"
"Yes."
Okay. They're going to be artistic, is that ok?"
"Yes."
And so I give you, *Three Hours With Nick And Doug As Seen Through Nick's Brain:
He took the feet photo special for me!
I love seeing life through my kid's minds.
*not all photos used. Call me if you want to see them ALL.




4 comments:
Hilarious! Almost as good as France? Well close! Are you rescheduling the trip? I hope so!
The arm in the freezer was my favorite too! Man, that Nick is one funny fellow! Not to mention handsome! I really like those new glasses, and the longer hair (and the facial hair). I thought that was a great idea Shauna! I think I want to do this project. You've enspired me once again!
Artistic was code for weird and poorly done.
Waaaaaaa,Waaaaaaaaa,WAaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! I came here expecting to be regaled about your trip to France! And what do I see? Very good photos of a shopping trip in St. Geo??????? I exclaimed, and Elena tells me the volcano shut out your trip? Of course she knows . . . btw, my whole BODY is still in a stinkin' freezer! Let's get going with spring already.
Post a Comment