Saturday, July 26, 2008

So Much Fun!!!

Oh, my goodness! We are having such a good time! It is really late and it has been a long day, but I just wanted to post some of the pictures we took today.

This is us with our mama: Kathy, Shauna, and Chris; then Mark and Scott in the back.


Here is Gromma with all her grandchildren except for my Sam. Front row: Porter, Abbie, Shea, Lia and Colter. Back row: Fred, Gunnar, McAyla, Gromma, Jake, Madison and Nick.


And this is the whole group of us!

We are having so much fun!

2 comments:

Tami said...

Happy Family Reunioning Shauna. It does look like you're having a great time!

Carla said...

Shauna, I'm so happy things are going well at your reunion. Your tallest brother....the one that has the most hair looks just like the pictures I've seen of your dad.
Bruce will be interested in seeing that because that may have been the age your dad was when Bruce was a missionary in Costa Rica
CArla