Sunday, July 27, 2008

We're Ba-ack!

It was so much fun. We couldn't have been at a more beautiful cabin--or I should say lodge, which is more like it. Everyone is almost safely back home, Kathy is overnighting in St. George on her way back to L.A., but Scott and family made it back to Sierra Vista, AZ and Chris is back in D.C. and we Utah folk are home. It was hard to leave such a fun and beautiful place today.

But, I'm back down to earth again and tomorrow I get to put our lives back in some sort of order. There are bags and boxes to unpack and there is laundry to do. I forgot to pay the city bill before I left and so now I'll have a late fee to pay. The garden needs to be weeded and the phone messages need to be answered.



*sigh*...

But we had SO much fun!!!

No comments: