
FOR TODAY, Monday, February 2...
Outside My Window...Happy Ground Hog's Day. We are having blue, sunny skies. What does that mean? More winter? Less winter? What does Punxsutawney Phil have to say about this?
I am thinking...Life is good.
From the Learning Room...math-math-math. History from SOTW. Latin for Jake. "Much Ado About Nothing" (Lamb's version) for Abbie.
I am thankful for...February. Blue skies. I'm really not doing winter well this year!
From the kitchen...That is always my dilemma, my challenge, my weak link. Maybe...cookies! Yep. That's a good idea. Let's get a jump on Valentine's Day and make some sweet-tasting sugar cookies. I'll figure out dinner later.
I am wearing...my Levis, a heavy (because even with the blue sky it is still cold) sweat shirt, my Nikes.
I am creating...Abbie and I are sewing purses with very fun fabric.
I am going...actually, we, as a family, are going ice-skating tonight. Should be humorous.
I am reading...still reading "Team of Rivals" and should be for awhile, I would think.
I am hoping...Punxsutawney Phil calls it right! ha ha! (Do you notice the theme here? I'm done with winter!)
I am hearing...Jake and Abbie talking. I need to turn the classical music on the stereo for learning ambiance.
Around the house...I have some paper piles around the desk that really need to be dealt with. Really.
One of my favorite things...my home-made tacos. Hummm...there's an idea for dinner. But I need to get some avocados and give them time to ripen. I'm putting tacos on this week's menu. (I do make menus. It is just hard for me.)
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: It is Freddy's birthday on Thursday! I need to get a card in the mail. Dance lessons, piano lessons, play practices, Scouts, regular life--which is fine by me.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...
This is our fabric all cut out and ready for us to begin sewing.




No comments:
Post a Comment