Thinking back on things
I wish I had done more of this...
...and not worried so much about the mess or the chaos
And
I'm glad that I did this...
...living in the moment with my four boys and the blue sky
There is magic in the way one thinks. If we expect the worst, we will get the worst. If we expect the best, we will receive the best. If we train our minds to have faith in God and ourselves, we are using one of the great laws of life. If we think and live righteously, happiness will find its place in our lives. It is amazing when we expect the best how forces are set in motion which cause the best to materialize.From The Teachings of Howard W. Hunter
1 comment:
It is so true how looking back it would have been OK to have the mess and stress less about it. But I am sure you are a wonderful mother of boys and the outside activities are something they will always cherish.
You are right about the Blink aspect of the whole parenting process. And it is warp-blink for your grandkids!
Post a Comment