Abbie and I came to Gramma's house yesterday.
We are here for a variety of reasons and purposes.
We are here for a variety of reasons and purposes.
One of the great things for me in coming to my Mom's house is that I get to sit and talk with her.
We talk about pretty much anything we want-need-feel like talking about.
Sometimes it is big.
Sometimes it is small.
It's just what we do.
We talk about pretty much anything we want-need-feel like talking about.
Sometimes it is big.
Sometimes it is small.
It's just what we do.
While we were talking away last night Abbie was busy in the basement working on her future career as a clothing designer.
I woke up this morning and added to my growing "to-do" list.
It now goes 1/2 way down the back side of the list.
My list has lists (ie: "Costco-see list", "Kohl's-see list", etc).
It now goes 1/2 way down the back side of the list.
My list has lists (ie: "Costco-see list", "Kohl's-see list", etc).




2 comments:
I think you will but if not...just bump it to tomorrow. I am good at that! Have a wonderful time with Abbie and your mom! Enjoy those special times when the three of you can be together!
I was hoping I would run into you at Costco today, but I didn't :(
-Jen
Post a Comment