Sunday, August 16, 2009

PolyEster, Babay


I am a natural fibers kind of gal.
100% cotton.
Linen.
Ramie.

And I don't mind ironing.
In fact, I rather enjoy it.
Which is good because natural fibers are always needing to be ironed.

When Del Rey and I take our trip to France
I don't want to be ironing.
At all.

So I have had to have a change of attitude.
I have had to welcome Polyester into my life.


I went shopping and bought
a whole bunch of 100% polyester clothes.
Clothes that I can roll up in a tight ball
and pack in my suitcase.
Clothes that I can wash at night
and let drip-dry while I sleep.
And they will never need to be ironed.


This is a pretty big deal for me.

Polyester.
Go figure.


3 comments:

Dorothy said...

Looks like a very nice wardrobe!
Wouldn't it be a surprise if you discover that your body LOVES wearing polyester? Could coloring your hair be down the road??? oooooooh

Gone Gal said...

Good job! Can't wait for the fashion show in a week and a half. Good to know we won't be seeing this funny stuff!:

http://www.hulu.com/watch/10333/saturday-night-live-mom-jeans

Bonnie said...

I am with you I like the natural fibers but when traveling I have learned to go with ease and comfort. You'll enjoy not having to worry about it. More than anything I like to have comfy shoes. Are you leaving soon? I am so excited for you.