I realize this is a bit laughable to some.
But to me it is sort of monumental.
I'm not the sharpest computer nerd on the block. I don't even qualify to be on the block. But I'm trying. REALLY trying.
Yesterday I was trying and trying and trying to figure out how to use some photo overlays I had purchased on-line and I couldn't get it to work. At all. Over and over and over again. To the point of frustrating me to prickly tears in the corners of my eyes.
So I took a deep breath and the thought came to my mind, "You have to think differently from how you are used to thinking."
So I tried to think differently. I don't even know how to explain what that means. I just tried to get this 53 year old brain to go in a different way.
And it worked. And I was so pleased. It means I can re-wire my neurons. It means you can teach an old dog new tricks.
So now I can get going with putting together my little book of December memories.
The photos soon to be put into the book:


You have no idea what a big deal it is that I figured this out. Isn't that funny?!




2 comments:
That looks like fun. Is it too hard to share? The dog over here is nine years older! Great job, Shaun!
YAY you! Good job!
Post a Comment