...into my life.
I am still trying to figure out
how people have a calm December.
Do I do too much?
(my Mom will say "yes")
Maybe it is because I don't have a really big house
so I don't have a place to do all my wrapping
except on the dining room table
and the living room floor.
I'm trying so hard to be done with all the wrapping
so that my house can be sort of Christmas-picture-perfect.
In the meantime it makes me sort of crazy.




2 comments:
Let me think back here, with 5 children, we had a basement one year in lincoln, NB and one year in Springfield, Mass. No family room at Westover, McGuire or Guam. Remember when gifts began appearing under the tree way way before Christmas and the gift tags said Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Golda Meir, or whoever was in the news at the time? Only Mom knew the code! We hoped that kept your anxiety up but didn't give you much chance to sneak a peek without peeking into every package.
You tell me, if that was successful or not!
my family and i thank you for your 'sweet' gift! I sure hope you can use yours one night with a fun movie. p.s. that blanket is one of my favorite kinds of blankets to wrap up in. i don't go anywhere with out mine. :)
xo love you Ma!
Post a Comment