We discovered some really good tastes this holiday season.
Really good.
First, these pretzels from Costco:
Just enough crunch.
Just enough salt.
Actually has a flavor.
This mustard from Target:
There are others, but this was my favorite.
A unique flavor.
Dip the above pretzel stick into the above mustard like so:
Oh, my goodness!
Snacking goodness for sure.
The next delight is also from Costco
(sorry to you friends who were given this and maybe thought
we brought them home with us from France).
I sampled these on that crazy Saturday at Costco
and I could not believe how good they were.
I kept going back for more
and then finally just filled my cart with boxes.
These are the smoothest, creamiest, tastiest chocolates I've tasted.
Those are our Number 1 Taste Treat Delights this year.
Now you know.




1 comment:
Those truffles almost killed me! They were so delicious. Truly, the best chocolate I have ever had!
Thank you-I think:)
Post a Comment